- Suckley Church is located in the centre of the village.
- Suckley Parish Council maintains an area on Worcester County Council's 'My Parish' pages.
- A Village Shop and Post Office, located in Longley Green, is run by Mark and Julian.
- Suckley has two public houses, The Nelson (landlords Jim, Hannah and Jamie Gunn) and The Cross Keys (landlord Michelle Cairns).
- For Suckley Village Hall keys or bookings, please contact Steve Boughton (884210).
- The head teacher of Suckley School, Church Lane, Suckley, is Mrs Marshall (884283).
- Fledglings Nursery School welcomes children aged 3 months to 5 years, Monday to Friday, 8am until 6pm.
- Suckley Playing Fields has an all-weather pitch for football or tennis. Bookings: Mr C Luton (884558). Skateboard area information: Mr P Beaumont (884550).
- The Worcestershire Way passes through Suckley.
- For accommodation in Suckley, please contact Tundridge Mill. There is also accommodation just outside of Suckley at Boyce Holiday Cottages and Hidelow House (Acton Beachamp), Whitewells Farm (Ridgeway Cross) and The Bank House (Bransford).
- Community Car Scheme for those with transport problems getting to medical appointments, or to take or collect prescriptions to or from Knightwick Surgery. The current charge is 30p per mile (driver's door to driver's door) and covers all residents of the Parish of Suckley. Please give as much advance notice as possible when you need transport, and start ringing from the first number on this list: Caroline Mitchell 884070, Rosemary Harward 832289, Jill Hammond 884221. The drivers reserve the right to refuse a request if they think it inappropriate. Further volunteers are always welcome.
A view of Tundridge and the Suckley Hills